We are a modern, cloud based sensor telemetry startup based in Dresden, Germany. We provide integrated solutions to help our customers get insights into the state and performance of their assets, from personal items like your car to the infrastructure that supports entire cities.
By offering both the hardware as well as the software to our clients we can offer them a simple yet powerful plug-&-play solution to bring them into the information age.
- Coordinate with product owners and help conceptualise new features that tackle customer problems.
- You use cloud based design applications to quickly sketch out and mockup functionality in collaboration with project owners and clients.
- Design, build and ship beautiful, performant single page web applications that leverage our APIs to provide our customers a cohesive, 21st century experience
- Gather feedback through internal usability testing and client input to improve the usability of your application
- Design UIs with cloud based tools like Figma
- Experience building client-side rendered SPAs (preferably React.js) with Typescript, powered by REST APIs.
- Experience with charting libraries such as ECharts or Plotly.js and mapping libraries like Leaflet.js
- General authentication knowledge such as integrating oAuth flows.