#Who we are
We are a start-up from the Institute of Applied Photophysics at the TU Dresden, from which several successful companies have been companies were founded – among them Novaled and Heliatek. In the meantime, we have built up a broad network of industrial partners, supporters and investors. In order to master the further steps, we are now looking for reinforcement in the area of marketing and design.
#What we do By printing films with organic electronics, we produce flexible and configurable sensor films. This makes it possible for the first time to monitor plants over a large area and in real time. A world first that is in high demand.
#Why that holds great potential Data and especially real-time data are the basis for the automation and digitalization of processes in industry and business. We are addressing this fast-growing market with our sensor foils and aim to become the international standard for plant monitoring in the medium term.
- Further development and implementation of a professional and convincing visual communication strategy (corporate identity)
- Content creation for LinkedIn and Co.
- Creation of presentation material (pitch deck, business cards, posters)
What you should bring along
- Interest/experience in marketing, graphic/communications, design or media design
- Sense for colors, shapes and typography
- Proficient in the use of the German and English language
- Experience in the use of image editing programs desirable
- Student Job for 6-12 months, 5h/week
- Work when and where you want
- young, motivated and ambitious startup
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send us your resume and references with a short cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions you can reach us at the phone number +49351/463 42414 (Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). We look forward to you!