We are launching a start-up in the field of electronics engineering, focused on providing innovative solutions for rapid prototyping. Our solution enables engineers to design, develop, and test their electronics instantly and effortlessly, streamlining the prototyping process and empowering innovation.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual based in Berlin or remote with lots of initiative to join our start-up team in developing this solution. If you have experience in start-up business development or are willing to learn and grow with the company, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Develop a business model and business plan
- Write grant proposals and secure funding
- Communicate with investors and partners
- Assist with full-stack business development
- Based in Berlin or remote (Europe)
- Passion for start-ups and innovation
- Interest in engineering, particularly in the field of semiconductors or electronics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Open to learning and growing with the company
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunity to become a co-founder and shareholder of a cutting-edge start-up in the field of electronics engineering
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- The chance to learn and grow with the company, with opportunities to take on new responsibilities as the start-up evolves
- The potential for a paid role in the future, as the start-up grows and secures funding
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely
This is an unpaid position but the successful candidate will become a co-founder and shareholder of the company once incorporated. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of electronics engineering and creating a job for yourself and others.
To apply, please follow this link to the project website: https://pcblabs.com/join