- a start-up environment in which you can bring a future technology to the market and learn something new every day.
- agile, transparent working methods, short communication channels and a lot of creative freedom.
- a professional and friendly team where your ideas are always welcome.
- a lot of freedom in organizing your working hours, the option to work from home and 30 days of vacation.
- in addition to a fair salary, various benefits, such as a contribution to the company pension scheme.
With a degree in computer science, automation technology or a similar engineering or scientific discipline, you have the perfect qualifications for this position. Can you handle, implement and test interfaces? Can you hold out until everything is up and running? Perfect!
What you will do:
- Maintenance, extension and optimisation of existing controller software of a printer system
- Integration of software developments in existing setups
- Connection to existing plants and customer systems
- Setting up database systems and maintaining databases
- Recommendation and execution of improvements
- Documentation of software components, processes and interfaces
This job suits you if you like to put together a functional whole from isolated individual parts and don’t shy away from the small and big challenges along the way. You think that’s me? Then we should arrange a meeting.
What you should also bring to our team:
- In-depth knowledge in active and passive handling of interface definitions
- In-depth programming knowledge Rust
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (OPC UA, Modbus, Profinet, …)
- Very high sense of responsibility
- Independent, proactive way of working
- Ability to abstract
- Service-oriented thinking & acting
If that sounds interesting please contact Christoph Kroh via email to email@example.com.