We are a sustainable FinTech company and the first founded under steward ownership. Our mission is to make every payment frictionless with a positive impact on our future.
What we look for
We don’t expect you to be an expert in a specific programming language; more importantly, you have a solid understanding of software engineering patterns and can implement them with the technology that fits best.
Essential prior experience for this role includes:
- lifecycle ownership – from whiteboard drawings to live incidents in production,
- development & shipment of ReSTful services (in any language),
- development & shipment of SPA web applications in frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue,
- application of web security patterns, like stateless authentication with JSON web tokens or OAuth flows,
- knowledge & understanding of application state management (like Redux or React Context API) & browser storage.
Key areas you will work on in the near future
Your main focus will be to bring our direct debit payments feature to life. During this journey you will build smart web interfaces in React (JS/TS) and implement payment processing in Rails (Ruby) – #learnnewthings
You will be responsible to ship the feature to clients using Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure.
Further possibilities for you to explore
payactive is a member of the Microsoft For Startups program. Together, let us explore how we can improve our application landscape: Can serverless computing really improve our resilience and reduce infrastructure costs? What does Microsoft offer in terms of AI? Can we improve our user experience with such an approach?
What we offer
- Super interesting tasks
- Steep learning curve
- It’s never boring here
- Homeoffice, sure!
- Flexible working hours
- Much positive energy
- A good and fair salary
- Sustainability is in our DNA
- We love what we do and share it
Remote first – you can pop in at our office in Dresden, Hamburg and Cologne. Or we find a co-working place near where you live.
Your contact person
Mathias Born | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.payactive.eu