In order to help our customers worldwide to use our sensor devices to their full potential, we provide software applications which are backed by cloud services based on Amazon’s AWS cloud. We seek for developers who help us with their experience to grow the cloud backend and to extend it with functionality we want to provide in future.
- Objective: Developing AWS based backends for our end-customer software applications
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design the target solution
- Implement and test software solutions
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies, distributed system development, big data or similar
- Hands-on experience with AWS, esp. REST interfaces via API Gateway and Lambda
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Experience in SQL databases such as Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with at least one No-SQL database such as MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with IaC like CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience with software development tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Desirable: experience with ReactJS for web-based UIs and with Unix/Linux, including shell scripting
- Fluent English, working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (management, customers and business stakeholders)
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and technical debugging skills