Packwise, that’s us: a 4‑year-old technology startup from Dresden. With our Industrial IoT solution we are the leading provider of tracking solutions for liquid containers in the process industry. By gaining supply chain transparency our customers in the chemical and food industry benefit from automated processes, increased service levels to their customers and more sustainable container logistics.
Join us on our Packwise journey in the emerging and exciting B2B IoT market!
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Packwise you will be responsible for building our product landscape directly at the interface to our customers while being part of our cross functional tech team! Do you want to provide your technical coding expertise to extend our user experience and have an immediate effect on our business success? We are happy to get in touch with you!
This would be your part of the story, you …
- are responsible to implement new features in our Vue.Js based web application
- optimize our product in terms of performance and scalability
- integrate mobile applications and implement interfaces with our serverless backend
- write code, tests and prototypes, solve issues and analyze performance of our frontend
- help to improve user experience and design
- support the product management team with your technical knowledge
- ensure a high quality of code
What you bring to the team, you…
- have at least 3 years of experience in programming web-based applications
- are used to frontend frameworks like Vue.Js
- know how to make things beautiful and user friendly (CSS, SASS)
- are used to validate functions and services with unit- and system-tests
- are familiar with modern backend interfaces (REST, GraphQL)
- can communicate in English
- share a startup/scaleup mindset, being motivated to make our products and services better every day
- have already experience working with GraphQL-frameworks like Apollo
- are used to building pipelines and deployments (Bitbucket Pipelines, GitHubActions)
- are familiar with Code Quality Tools like Sonarcloud and ESLint
- like to take responsibilities and are open to professional technical discussions
What you can expect from joining the Packwise Team
- Flexibility: you work when you want from where you want – through flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work, you enjoy a work-life balance.
- One for all, all for one: we have a flat hierarchy where you will always get support from your colleagues.
- You decide where you want to go: we offer you the space to contribute yourself and your ideas and support you in achieving your goals.
- Fair Play: we offer you a permanent employment contract and a fair salary. In addition, we support you, if necessary, with relocation, visa and work permit.
- Work&play: whether it’s lunch, hiking or the REWE Team Challenge – our team gets together regularly to celebrate small and big successes.
- Be involved: beyond your field of work, you are always up to date on what your colleagues are currently working on.
- Stay comfortable: with height-adjustable desks, fresh fruit and a variety of hot and cool drinks.
- Dresden today and the world tomorrow: our office is centrally located at the Neustadt train station in the vibrant district of Dresden – Neustadt.
Do you have any questions about the position or the application? Please contact Sarah Alexander, she is looking forward to your call at 0351/ 799 90 982 or your e‑mail to email@example.com.