denovoMATRIX is a dynamic spin out company, focusing on the development and production of biomaterials for industrial manufacture of stem cells. Our vision is to enable biology in vitro, and tackle the key bottlenecks preventing cell manufacturing from realizing its full potential in various fields – key areas we can make a difference in are in cell quality, quantity and safety. We are currently looking to bring new expertise and skills into our team, to aid in achieving that vision.
We are looking for applicants who will be responsible for supporting our business development & sales activities of the company.
- Development and managing of a sales pipeline covering activities such as sales monitoring, analysis of results, deriving to-dos, preparation and implementation of reports
- Development and maintenance of a network with potential partners
- Manage existing accounts and expand customer base in territory, developing long-term profitable accounts
- Qualifying existing leads
- Achievement of the defined goals and KPIs
- Participate in all sales activities and attend meetings
- Ability to travel is a requirement
- Degree in biochemistry/cell biology or a comparable degree combined with relevant professional experience in the life science field.
- Very good negotiating and closing skills, which you have already demonstrated in your min. 3 years’ experience in life science product sales.
- Your enthusiasm for sales is reflected in your driven, dynamic and perceptive demeanor
- Outstanding listening skills, consistent and sustainable working style.
- Good spoken / written English and German.
- We offer a unique work environment – dynamic and engaging with a team-oriented atmosphere.
- A high degree of flexibility and opportunities to engage and contribute to the companydevelopment on multiple levels
- An attractive and performance-oriented remuneration commensurate with industry positions
- Extension of working network in the startup ecosystem
Please apply by 31.03.2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org