Packwise, that’s us: a 4‑year-old technology startup from Dresden. With our Industrial IoT solution we are the leading provider of tracking solutions for liquid containers in the process industry. By gaining supply chain transparency our customers in the chemical and food industry benefit from automated processes, increased service levels to their customers and more sustainable container logistics.
Join us on our Packwise journey in the emerging and exciting B2B IoT market!
As Lead Senior Backend Developer you will be responsible for building our product landscape behind the scenes while being part of our cross-functional tech team.
You want to provide your technical coding expertise to extend our user experience and have an immediate effect on our business success? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
This would be your part of the story, you …
- are responsible to implement new features in our microservice infrastructure
- optimize our product in terms of performance and scalability
- write code, tests and prototypes, solve issues and analyze performance of our backend
- design, implement and maintain our internal and external APIs
- support the product management team with your technical knowledge
- ensure a high quality of code
What you bring to the team, you…
- can think serverless, ideally AWS lambdas are your friend
- have at least 3 years of experience in Node.js
- are used to validate functions and services with unit-and-systems-tests
- are experienced in working with documents based databases (MongoDB)
- can communicate in English
- like to take responsibilities and are open toprofessional technical discussions
- already used GraphQL
- have experience working with serverless based pipelines AWS Lambda, AWS SQS/SES
- have used MongoDB with nodeJS (Mongoose)
- are used to building pipelines and deployments (Bitbucket Pipelines, GitHub Actions)
- are familiar with Code Quality Tools like Sonarcloud and ESLint
- share a startup mindset, being motivated to make our products and services better every day
What you can expect from joining the Packwise Team
- Flexibility: you work when you want from where you want – through flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work, you enjoy a work-life balance.
- One for all, all for one: we have a flat hierarchy where you will always get support from your colleagues.
- You decide where you want to go: we offer you the space to contribute yourself and your ideas and support you in achieving your goals.
- Fair Play: we offer you a permanent employment contract and a fair salary. In addition, we support you, if necessary, with relocation, visa and work permit.
- Work&play: whether it’s lunch, hiking or the REWE Team Challenge – our team gets together regularly to celebrate small and big successes.
- Be involved: beyond your field of work, you are always up to date on what your colleagues are currently working on.
- Stay comfortable: with height-adjustable desks, fresh fruit and a variety of hot and cool drinks.
- Dresden today and the world tomorrow: our office is centrally located at the Neustadt train station in the vibrant district of Dresden – Neustadt.
Do you have any questions about the position or the application? Please contact Sarah Alexander, she is looking forward to your call at 0351/ 799 90 982 or your e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.