Advance Bikes towards sustainable performance
We invent and produce ultralight composite profiles to enable to go beyond limits. Our design, material and processing knowledge enable us to utilize the advantageous material properties of thermoplastic composites and set a new standard in product performance and manufacturing efficiency.
The current opportunity is to be part of the herone development team and take over tasks in the early phase of a development project for a novel bike component.
- Support the design process
- Material and component testing
- Practical manufacturing activities
- Technical master course in mechanical, aerospace or materials engineering
- Motivation to go the extra mile
- Pragmatism and analytical thinking
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Motivation letter & CV
- Overview of grades
- Your entry date
application to firstname.lastname@example.org
More insights about herone on our LinkedIn page linkedin.com/company/herone/