Especially since the outbreak of Covid, digital and remote sports activities are highly popular. Ho- wever, one fundamental element is missing: The haptic guidance of a trainer or therapist. Not only in fitness, but also in physiotherapy, this haptic feedback is essential for the correct execution andessential for a sustainable healing of patients.
veiio fills this gap with intelligent clothing that uses vibrotactile feedback to guide patients perfor- ming physiotherapy exercises at home. Our aim is not only to increase the success of therapy (espe- cially of back pain), but also to make it accessible to patients at any location.
- You will work on the development of new features both on frontend and backend
- Create a software architecture for our motion tracking system with haptic feedback
- Read and process the sensor data (IMU based) from our smart clothing
- Communicate with and build upon our embedded actuator API
- Supervise and guide the Front-End development
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Hands-on experience with motion capturing is a big plus
- Good knowledge with object-oriented C++ Applications
- Experience with embedded software development
- You can build quick prototypes, but also production-ready code
- You are fond of agile software development and tools (Git, Scrum, Jira).
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Friends say about you: You are a team player, open, communicative, passionate and ambitious.
- Colleagues say about you: You love challenges, solve problems, work self-initiated and reliably.
We support people!
Work on an innovative product that supports humans in their everyday life and adds value to society! Become a crucial part of something new, big and exciting where you can truly make an impact!
Shape your own work place!
We are still a small team where you can actively create your own company. Work with us in a value-driven and open environment where everything may not be perfect, but we‘re working on it! Your feedback is required while you receive feedback and appreciation for your work!
Further add ons!
If the fit is right, you might be a future co-founder of veiio!
The companys’ mission is to empower people to lead an active and healthy life. Our vision is to offer the easiest-to-use physiotherapy application by including physiotherapists within its ecosystem. We already collaborate with leading scientists and physiotherapists for back injuries at Carl-Gustav-Carus Universitätsklinikum as well as top high-tech specialists from the Cluster of Excellence CeTI as well as the 6G-life hub.
That sounds exciting? Apply for this position here: email@example.com