The Executive Assistant will work closely with the founders in our office in Dresden, Germany, manage the day-to-day activities of the team (scheduling; building management; travel logistics; team events) and support the company operations (billing; employee recruiting and onboarding; special projects). This role is mission-critical to enabling us to scale their team and customer base over the next 12 months. It’s a great opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial person to get a foot in the door, learn a ton, and grow with the company. The ideal candidate is an outstanding communicator (verbal/written English and German), relentless about doing great work, proactive, and ready to jump in and help wherever needed.
Here are some of the activities you will be expected to do, but you’ll also help them shape the scope of this role:
- Manage billing and vendor relationships
- Bill customers and track their billing status
- Recruit new talent, schedule screening and interview process, coordinate offer letters and start dates
- On/off-board employees
- Keep the office stocked with supplies
- Manage building services, including rent, communicating with the landlord, etc.
- Organize company-sponsored nightly dinner
- Plan events (birthdays; team events; annual company trip; etc.)
- Schedule meetings
- Handle reimbursements
- Planning and organizing international trade show presences
- Plan travel logistics for founders, sales team, and account management team
- Special projects, including one-off deliverables for business development, recruiting, and account management
Full-time or part-time. Ambitious business and management students are also welcome to submit applications.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.