In your role as Communications and Employer Branding Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the operational implementation and strategic development of our clients’ communications activities and HR marketing measures.
- A completed degree, preferably with a focus on marketing or media and communication sciences.
- As a marketing all-rounder you are strong and experienced (2–3 years) in the conception and implementation of different measures of the media mix.
- Ideally 1–2 years of professional experience in personnel marketing / employer branding.
- You are creative, curious about new trends and tools, think in a networked way and have a clear view of the essential tasks.
- High level of personal responsibility, reliability and willingness to communicate.
- Ideally, you also bring first experience in using Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and a common CMS system such as WordPress.
- Fluent in German & English (written & spoken)
- You are responsible for our entire online and offline external presence: website, social media channels, advertising materials (brochures, flyers, image videos), press, events. Strategy, our products and activities with partners and campaigns are a basis for that.
- You advise our clients on target group-specific employer branding and HR marketing activities.
- You create advertising social media campaigns and Google Ads for us & our customers. In doing so, you always keep an eye on the figures for monitoring & analytics.
- Development of content strategy and SEO optimization for various channels.
- You will be responsible for the organization and conception of our online and offline events.
- Support in customer acquisition and planning of specific measures for customer loyalty.
What we offer
A high level of personal responsibility and the opportunity to implement and help shape your own ideas in a young, motivated team. We listen! And appreciate any creative input. We let you do it.
- Opportunity to work with innovative companies
- Room for creativity
- Flat hierarchies
- Team bonding activities
- Flexible working hours, home office and real office (as you prefer)
- Modern tools
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, motivation letter).
Contact: Janett Krätzschmar-König