3D printing has become an invaluable technology for modern industrial fabrication processes. Ultra high-resolution 3D printing based on multi-photon absorption is advancing to be the working horse for the next generation micro-optical, micro-opto-electronical, and micro-mechanical devices. For optics, the technology can realize true free-form 3D design in unprecedented miniaturization and precision. Heteromerge advances this technology with novel hardware to enable better and faster material processing, realizing large-area (wafer-scale) mass-production of micro-components and better-performing optics.
We are looking for an experienced business economist as support and potential member of the core founding team. Heteromerge will be funded from spring 2021 with an Exist Transfer of Research funding of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy to develop an innovative product based on an existing prototype. We expect the new team member to take full responsibility on the economic part including budgeting, financial controlling, help developing the business model, as well as working with the team on the advanced business plan for further capital acquisition.
- Highly motivated, driven and focused personality
- Comfortable acting in an international team
- Experience or knowledge in the field of optics, laser, equipment manufacturing, semiconductor industry
- Full budget responsibility, development, control, and reporting
- Support and later lead business development and business planning
- Flexibility in national / international travelling and communication with partners
- Willingness to handle company communication in English
Please, contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org