We are a modern, cloud based sensor telemetry startup based in Dresden, Germany. We provide integrated solutions to help our customers get insights into the state and performance of their assets, from personal items like your car to the infrastructure that supports entire cities.
By offering both the hardware as well as the software to our clients we can offer them a simple yet powerful plug-&-play solution to bring them into the information age.
- Help conceptualise, architect and build the backend systems to help our clients gain insight and manage their assets more effectively.
- Write testable, reliable, performant and scalable code.
- You build it, you run it: You decide the optimal infrastructure and design for the problem and are responsible for creating, deploying and monitoring your solution.
- Experience designing and building event driven architectures with serverless infrastructure on AWS (e.g. Lambda, Api Gateway, SQS, SNS, S3, etc.)
- Proficiency in Golang & Typescript
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Comfortable working with CI/CD Pipelines and TDD