What we do:
ChargeHolidays enables sustainable travel in a convenient way by bringing light into the label jungle of sustainable measurements including features like CO2-compensation, payment with Social Cashback and matching with destinations travelers have not thought about before. Our Social Start-Up was founded in 2021 so we offer an agile environment with people working because they believe in the idea and are engaged with their hearts. We are open to innovation and offer you a huge amount of knowledge transfer and insights into Start-Up building and Start-Up culture.
Do you want a playground on which you can enlarge your programming and backend-end development skills?
Together with us, you can combine your interest in the field of sustainability and Computer Science. Above that, it is useful but not necessary if you have already worked for backend project and know at least one coding language well, preferably go.
What you may choose to do at ChargeHorizons:
- explore the hospitality IT landscape
- develop integration between our frontend, backend, and third-party APIs
- help us develop our booking platform
Skills and experience you will bring:
- passion for tech
- experience with Git
- experience in Computer Science
- experience in Programming (we’re using go with firebase as the database)
What we offer:
- being part of a startup with hands-on exposure from day one
- a vibrant and internationally growing team
- individual career development
If this sounds exciting to you, apply directly at email@example.com